Monday 12 December 2016

2017 Award Season has Begun...


Award season officially began last night with the Critics Choice Awards in Los Angeles. 'La La Land' was the big winner taking home 8 awards. Quite a surprise for me as I didn't think the movie was good enough to see, obviously I was wrong and now I must go and see it.

As most people who read this blog know, I love my TV shows. However, I also love my movies. And award season, for both movies and TV shows is literally the best time of the year for me. December through February is the best time of the year and I always become so enveloped with award talk. This year I have taken it upon myself to watch every movie nominated and make education guesses for the culmination of the Oscars.

Tonight I will begin with Hacksaw Ridge, one it looks like a phenomenal movie and being a history buff, you automatically become a war buff as well.

Let the Awards begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment